Monday, September 14, 2009

My First Post & challenge





Welcome to my Blog! Everyone else is doing it, why not me?!?!


I've been wanting to join some of the challanges & contests & alot of them require a blog! So here is mine! My First challange I'm entering is on Tracy's blog. She absolutly amazing! I found here through All That scraps( My fav on-line store). She's on the amazing design team!
So for my take on the card sketch I used a Digi from All That scraps. Her name is Kiki La Rue & this is her sweet look! The Background paper is from TAC, ribbon is DCWV, I used bic markers( saving for those copics though), I stickled her headband & the cherry on the ice cream! I hope you enjoy!
Have a wonderful evening, Beth



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Kiki LaRue is adorable!! I love your take on Tracy's sketch. You did awesome!! Love her sparkle-y headband, your coloring..nicee!! And those big flowers is just the finishing touch!! TFS :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beth!!
    Woo-hoo!!!! You rocked not only Kiki La Rue but the sketch too. Your coloring is fantastic. Your card made gave me a big happy smile. Sooo glad you could celebrate a year of sketches with me. Come back soon!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete